What's new

If You Had It To Do Over...

Like Jeff said. I thought I did the best I could at the time; let it stand.
 
Mill don't turn on water that's past .
All of us floated our stick in the stream of life . Some stuck on the bank . Others got caught in eddies and are still circling . A few are still floating down the stream .
None of us have the option of refloating that stick at the head of the stream .
Make the most of where the currents have taken you .
Jim
 
MB,

I would have taken more time to smell the flowers :wink:
 
Hate all this "i wouldn't change a thing" business. Liars! :laughing9:
But as i can't be bothered spending the next 50 years here typing what i'd change about the last 50....i'll concur! ;D
 
most of the Time I am struggling to
get by.

Throughout My life I did what I wanted
& don't regret any of it.

Making one right turn at say 16 years old
instead of a Left turn, could
have changed my life.

Not meeting one Person because of that choice,
Or meeting somone different, could
have caused a whole different Life for me.

I could be wealthy, in Jail, Or dead.


I Have a leaky roof over My Head.
I'm not hungry, I'm not Married,
& I have a place to say this ;D

Life is good :headbang:
 
jeff of pa said:
most of the Time I am struggling to
get by.

Throughout My life I did what I wanted
& don't regret any of it.

Making one right turn at say 16 years old
instead of a Left turn, could
have changed my life.

Not meeting one Person because of that choice,
Or meeting somone different, could
have caused a whole different Life for me.

I could be wealthy, in Jail, Or dead.


I Have a leaky roof over My Head.
I'm not hungry, I'm not Married,
& I have a place to say this ;D

Life is good :headbang:

More importantly you now have an Explorer SE Pro!

I'll never forget my first Explorer SE. I slept with it for about as week. It was crowded in that little coach.
 
Obviously, there are things I would change if I could. And that's probably the reason we're not allowed to go back in time, because at the end of the day we find out that all things are meant to be.
 
I think most people have doubts,regrets, and what if's,but I also feel life is too short to concentrate on these things which we have no control of. We can just as easily remember the good times and not dwell on the bad or uncomfortable. We can move on to a future where we can't even begin to realize what is in store for us. Many of the trials and tribulations of the past may come back to haunt us, and we may once again be caught up in their grasp,or we may have outgrown those tendencies and have a completely different outlook on the world as a whole, and in particular, life itself. I know it is harder for some people to let go and move on,but that is exactly what we need to do. Change affects everyone, and in different ways,but change is inevitable, so why not embrace it and try to adjust to it. It is much easier than fighting it.It is like growing older,it is inevetable,so why fight it.Keep moving and try keeping a passion for those things you hold dear, and never, and I mean,never ever, give up on your dreams.Good Luck. rockhound
 
Michigan Badger said:
jeff of pa said:
most of the Time I am struggling to
get by.

Throughout My life I did what I wanted
& don't regret any of it.

Making one right turn at say 16 years old
instead of a Left turn, could
have changed my life.

Not meeting one Person because of that choice,
Or meeting somone different, could
have caused a whole different Life for me.

I could be wealthy, in Jail, Or dead.


I Have a leaky roof over My Head.
I'm not hungry, I'm not Married,
& I have a place to say this ;D

Life is good :headbang:

More importantly you now have an Explorer SE Pro!

I'll never forget my first Explorer SE. I slept with it for about as week. It was crowded in that little coach.

:laughing7:

My SE Is worth More then My truck

& Maybe even my house :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom