What's new

If you had to choose...

TerryC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
7,855
Reaction score
11,225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you had to choose between your significant other and a million dollars....... what's the first thing you would buy? ╦╦C
 
A Villa in an exotic Country then offer the Wife 50 bucks to come back gotta have the laundry and bills paid.LOL
 
Terry, my wife failed to see the humor in your post, but I gave you a 'like' anyway.
Don......
I would be very careful, if I had a significant other. She could have me bumped off for a price and live pretty high on the difference! ╦╦C
 
hot women and cold beer would be a good start .
 
One wealthy guy said just before he passed on that he spent most of his money on whiskey and women, the rest he just wasted.
 
If you had to choose between your significant other and a million dollars....... what's the first thing you would buy? ╦╦C

Very funny Terry!:laughing7:
 
A new house for myself, because if I took the money my wife would kick me out !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom