What's new

if you only had one channel

bomber

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Location
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
to watch on cable,sat or whatever,what would it be?
 
Something science related either Viasat History or Discovery channel. And I'd probably be out detecting more. :tongue3:
 
I'd say History International. Im not a big fan of the regular History Channel anymore, many of there programs don't have much to do about history and should be on a Channel like TLC or Discovery.
 
The Weather Channel
 
Yep, History.
 
A Channel that automatically Changes to the shows I watch

the Big bang Theory
Ghost Hunters
Gold Prospectors
Treasure Hunter

& has every movie ever made
and be able to play the movie I want to see at the time
Uncut and No Commercials.

& never ever ever ever ever....

Did i say EVER ? air News or that Irritating Buzzz
by the Emergecency Test by the Paranoia Broadcast system.

There would be No Cry baby Commercials Begging for money

And the Prez would not be allowed to
Break in and Pre-empt anything on it.

Except when the TV is turned off :wink:

AAhh ! Heaven !
 
Discovery is my all-time favorite, though I enjoy the History and occasional Travel Channel as well! I like Andrew Zimmer & Anthony Bordain...

Bran <><
 
Tvland.. I love the old shows!
 
one tv channel would be like growing up in arizona in the 60's.
nice memory.
 
A few months ago it would have been TBN but now it would be HGTV most likely. I am not much of a tv watcher unless I have folks to watch it with. lol
 
jeff of pa said:
A Channel that automatically Changes to the shows I watch

the Big bang Theory
Ghost Hunters
Gold Prospectors
Treasure Hunter

& has every movie ever made
and be able to play the movie I want to see at the time
Uncut and No Commercials.

& never ever ever ever ever....

Did i say EVER ? air News or that Irritating Buzzz
by the Emergecency Test by the Paranoia Broadcast system.

There would be No Cry baby Commercials Begging for money

And the Prez would not be allowed to
Break in and Pre-empt anything on it.

Except when the TV is turned off :wink:

AAhh ! Heaven !

AMEN to that!!!!
 
It would be a toss-up between History International or National Geographic channel. Now if those damn "nudie channels" werent scrambled...........naw, History or Nat-Geo. :D
 
Mmmmm

CNN

CNBC

MSNBC

Eenie meenie minie moe, catch a anchor by the toe
 
bomber said:
to watch on cable,sat or whatever,what would it be?
Military channel

anim_sniper2.gif
 
jeff of pa said:
A Channel that automatically Changes to the shows I watch

the Big bang Theory
Ghost Hunters
Gold Prospectors
Treasure Hunter

& has every movie ever made
and be able to play the movie I want to see at the time
Uncut and No Commercials.

& never ever ever ever ever....

Did i say EVER ? air News or that Irritating Buzzz
by the Emergecency Test by the Paranoia Broadcast system.

There would be No Cry baby Commercials Begging for money

And the Prez would not be allowed to
Break in and Pre-empt anything on it.

Except when the TV is turned off :wink:

AAhh ! Heaven !

I have this channel. Channel 1 - 'On Demand'
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom