What's new

If you want help with ID...

Neanderthal

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,263
Reaction score
435
Golden Thread
0
Location
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
It would really help if you include details such as where it was found (or if it even is a personal find) or has features such as beveling, ground base, etc - it matters. Don't assume that everyone knows (or can remember) where you are from or where you hunt. I don't even bother asking a person anymore, I just click off of the post. ANY information can be pertinent and important to aid in identification.

These should be mandatory guidelines for anyone posting an "ID" thread.
 
Upvote 0
Point well put. And well taken.
 
Neanderthal said:
It would really help if you include details such as where it was found (or if it even is a personal find) or has features such as beveling, ground base, etc - it matters. Don't assume that everyone knows (or can remember) where you are from or where you hunt. I don't even bother asking a person anymore, I just click off of the post. ANY information can be pertinent and important to aid in identification.

These should be mandatory guidelines for anyone posting an "ID" thread.

I agree 100%!
 
Thanks for that info! Good point! But it doesn't seem to be working look down
 
Appreciate the help Matt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom