Cool Hand Fluke
Bronze Member
I just completed my 12th visit to the palm tree median strip and dug out another 6 wheat pennies, this brings my total wheaties from here to 77!
The best target for the day would be a silver ring with a marijuana depiction.
This is my second marijuana silver ring from the palm tree median strip, the first one was that silver snuff ring a few weeks ago. I'm working an area only about one mile from the Haight Ashbury Hippy district of San Francisco...so it figures...
Lucky I got this hunt in yesterday....we have a rain storm blowing through the bay area right now.
The best target for the day would be a silver ring with a marijuana depiction.

This is my second marijuana silver ring from the palm tree median strip, the first one was that silver snuff ring a few weeks ago. I'm working an area only about one mile from the Haight Ashbury Hippy district of San Francisco...so it figures...
Lucky I got this hunt in yesterday....we have a rain storm blowing through the bay area right now.

Attachments
-
Palm Tree median #12 001.webp32.7 KB · Views: 185 -
Palm Tree median #12 002.webp25.7 KB · Views: 153 -
Palm Tree median #12 003.webp54 KB · Views: 152 -
Palm Tree median #12 008.webp15.4 KB · Views: 158 -
Palm Tree median #12 005.webp16.9 KB · Views: 144 -
Palm Tree median #12 003.webp19.5 KB · Views: 148 -
Palm Tree median #12 002.webp30.9 KB · Views: 148 -
Palm Tree median #12 001.webp14.5 KB · Views: 158 -
Palm Tree median #12 009.webp19.4 KB · Views: 152 -
Palm Tree median #12 010.webp38.8 KB · Views: 147
Upvote
40














