What's new

Ill be in Cuchara July 2nd thru 11th

tapoutking

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
439
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Simi Valley California
I'll be in Cuchara July 2nd thru 11th

Anyone know of any places near LaVeta/Cuchara that I should hunt? I bought my mother a MD a couple years ago so I will be using hers. I can;t take mine on the plane but she has one so I want to do some hunting while I am there.

Thanks
 
Re: I'll be in Cuchara July 2nd thru 11th

never herd of either place....so cant help ya...guess no one else has herd of those places either lol
 
Re: I'll be in Cuchara July 2nd thru 11th

tapoutking,

Beautiful country out there! Hiway 12 from Trinidad on up to LaVeta through the San Isabel is breathtaking; at least in my opinion. If you get this in time, contact me at seajay_06@yahoo.com. Good hunting!

Seajay
 
Re: I'll be in Cuchara July 2nd thru 11th

Hey Seajay, I will up there again next week. I found an old cabin last year that I barely had a chance to hunt as well as a stagecoach trail.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom