What's new

Ill be in the area.

Cherokee_Kidd

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
357
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be in the area.

I'm planning a trip to kentucky and I'll be doing alot of relic hunting while I'm there so if anyone wants to get together for a hunt while I'm there let me know.
 
Re: I'll be in the area.

I'll be going all over the state. I'll be in Cadiz to start and work my way east from there. I should have time to detect in every part of the state because I'll be there for a month .
 
Re: I'll be in the area.

If you're in the vicinity of Lexington, I have a few leads I can share. Turkey season starts 4/16 so wear hunter orange if in the woods, unless you're hunting! LOL
 
Re: I'll be in the area.

I won't be in Lexington. I'm trying to stick to smaller towns and ghost towns as much as possible.
 
Re: I'll be in the area.

Lexington (Fayette County) has several unforgotten communities in the fringe areas of the county, I wouldn't exactly call them ghost towns but they are very productive. Good luck while here, let is know what us Kentuckians have missed!
 
Re: I'll be in the area.

I know, I've been there a few times before . It looks like I might have to delay my trip a little because I got invited to go to california to prospect for gold and that trip is scheduled at the same time as the trip to kentucky so I might not get to kentucky til the end of may or beginning of june.
 
Re: I'll be in the area.

I've prospected in california before but it's always fun.
 
Re: I'll be in the area.

keep us posted on when you come and where you are while here. I have an old mineral spring lined up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom