ill. depository

cat32413

Feb 25, 2005
this is related to a post i put on "need help" cat32413 the last time a post went on it was march 7,05 so if you would like to look it up.this is to whom ever may want to come by and see what i beleive to be the heart of this depository. if you feel that you have the experiance and the know how i will be more than willing to show you the wrench, hammer head, horseshoes, copper bar, bottles and spoons dug up from what i beleive is the true pointer system. i will also show you the three rocks that were moved that i beleive hinged on this pointer system. one of them looks like it has a chicken sitting on top of it. i am the only one that knows where these were located and how they sat. along with the pointer system. i will show you where all of these things were recovered, where they pointed and the pictures that was taken. someone, a group, of people have been looking quite hard but they are off by quite a bit. i even know where this lines up with 2 towns over. if you would like to come by here just to look if you are in the area the location is arlington heights,il. at martin lane and algonquin rd. i do not know how to put pictures on the computer but i have well over 500 of them. they are looking to develope this area. good luck and yes you may contact me if you feel i can help.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bomber read the early posting by them its very odd....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread