rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
I'll hang with Good 'Ole Joe...

jb.jpg

Vice President Joe Biden said Thursday that he would not recommend taking any commercial flight or riding in a subway car “at this point” because swine flu virus can spread “in confined places.” A little more than one hour later, Biden rushed out a statement backing off.

“I would tell members of my family — and I have — I wouldn’t go anywhere in confined places now,” Biden said on NBC’s “Today” show.. “It’s not that it’s going to Mexico. It’s [that] you’re in a confined aircraft. When one person sneezes, it goes all the way through the aircraft. That’s me. …

“So, from my perspective, what it relates to is mitigation. If you’re out in the middle of a field when someone sneezes, that’s one thing. If you’re in a closed aircraft or closed container or closed car or closed classroom, it’s a different thing.”

That contradicted more restrained advice from President Barack Obama and the federal government. baghdadbob9.jpg

source credit: Amie Parnes, Carol E. Lee Amie Parnes, Carol E. Lee – Thu Apr 30, 8:57 am ET

Maybe Joe Biden might be a fine president. Can we try him for 100 days?

camperlee

Jan 8, 2008
belding, Michigan
Detector(s) used
whites XLT Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett ACE 250
Re: I'll hang with Good 'Ole Joe...

In the political circle Joe Biden puts his foot in his mouth but as a man he says whats on his mind without sugar coating it I'd try him for president for a 100 days all of us would tell give our family's the same advise.

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !

He'd never would get any work done since his staff would continually be employed with extracting his foot from his mouth. Can you imagine an hour long state of the Union Address with this chuckle head. I say Impeach the whole federal Government. Starting with these two:

Attachments

• obama-biden-46306-thumb.jpg
    obama-biden-46306-thumb.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 139
K

Kentucky Kache

HANG with Good 'Ole Joe. That's an interesting way of putting it.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Joe Biden=Obama's Dan Quale.
Scott
PS. As you can see, I laugh at any politician who is inept whether they are Democratic or Republican.
PSS. McCain is a Democrat in Republican clothes--He'll be the next to defect.

OP
OP
rmptr

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett

CC, I hadn't even considered that when I posted this.... really!

Them ijits in DC would have me rolling on the floor all the time if it wasn't you n me they are stealing from.

One day people just gonna say No.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions