What's new

Ill try anything once...

Twitch

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,884
Reaction score
2,359
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
I'll try anything once...

I'll be in Austin Texas at the end of next week for work and have a free weekend (Oct 27-28). I think I'm going to try one of those pay to hunt areas and see what happens. Never done it before so we'll see what happens. If anyone has any info or experience on this I'd appreciate any information you have.

Thanks,
Joe
 
Upvote 0
Did you get the info I sent you?

Good luck. Hope you dig up a killer.
 
Michelle@AustinDiggers.com. Free information. I think asking austin diggers is the best idea because I got dragged to a couple of places by a friend that weren't so hot. I heard that there is a great place at Camp Wood, but I haven't been there.
 
I have always wanted to try that once. Be sure to post about it and good luck.
 
Thanks to everyone. Yes SRV I got your information. I emailed Michelle at austin diggers but haven't heard back. I called a local hotel and got info on a guy in Camp Wood that's supposed to be doing OK right now. I called him and am set up for an all-day Saturday dig. Not really sure where to set my expectations so I'll try not to set them at all and just have a good time. I love looking for rocks, whether I find anything or not, but I like finding them even better. I'll post an update whenever I get back with the results. Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom