Brett
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 8, 2008
- Messages
- 1,591
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Montgomery, IL
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
- #1
Thread Owner
Previous thread here:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,215597.0.html
You know what to do TreasureFiend
I have 2 boxes of halves and 4 boxes of dimes waiting for me at home. Currently I'm on a group hunt, Coinhunting.net's winter 2009 hunt in Evansville, IN. Conditions are not bad... but I'm not finding as much as I would like for an all day hunt.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,215597.0.html
You know what to do TreasureFiend

I have 2 boxes of halves and 4 boxes of dimes waiting for me at home. Currently I'm on a group hunt, Coinhunting.net's winter 2009 hunt in Evansville, IN. Conditions are not bad... but I'm not finding as much as I would like for an all day hunt.

I have only found 1 pre Kennedy on end (Franklin), but it was on the bottom side and I didn't know it until I emptied the roll into my hand. I would of loved to get a pix of it.


Congrats on your silver OZ. The gold plated bicentennial is awexome too. How many boxes have you gone through since last year? Keep trying man, that dream box is just around the corner!!







