What's new

Illinois Points

BobGuy

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
331
Reaction score
830
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been away for a while but wanted to post a few points I have found over the past few weeks.

The triangle was found in river flood plain, the bird points in a lake and the other small point in a field near a creek. Any suggestions on the type and age are appreciated. The small point in top is the one I am most uncertain of...
 

Attachments

  • image-323033810.webp
    image-323033810.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 0
I can't help you with the types but they are nice. Thanks for sharing.
 
Nice pieces but we need to know the state to give a guess.
 
them two side notches have names out west that do not apply to Illinois but they sure do look the same.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom