What's new

Illinois silver tally 2009

My year end total is 317.............I know GOIO and T-Man have found more than they have posted....But they will probably update thier totals sometime in January........It's been a good year for all the Illinois forum posters here......
Have a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous 2010
:icon_thumright: Happy New Year All :icon_thumleft:
 
bump me up to 156 . thanks TO L4S FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TOTALS FOR US!
 
My year end = 11
 
My year end total is 421. Good luck to all in 2010!
 
I tallied up all of our silver counts for 2009. I can't believe we hit over 2,100 silver coins. How many more are out there you might ask? Well, let's set our goal for 2,500 in 2010. I know some of us already have a great start to the year. I can't believe we've dug up so many coins....but, I'm sure in the late 70's and 80's one detectorist could've done that in a season from some of the stories I've heard running into some detectorists at some sites. 80 silver days were easy, sometimes even 100 silver days. Imagine that! :thumbsup:

Happy Hunting and a Prosperous 2010 to all!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom