What's new

2011 Illinois Silver Tally

$ Casino Raider Bob $ said:
53 for me

Congrats on beating last years totals Bob!

Updated 11-22-2011
 
# 134 ( 1 MD from GRH ------ 1RD +1MD from s. Q - icker /////////////// PTD # 40 ( 45PNW ) ---
 
#9 14k gold ring 1.5 grams in the grass . etrac #12-07
 
51 bro - Maybe shoot for 60 now? Retiring for the year sounds good too but I don't want anyone else to hit my spots before I get back next year!
 
Gimmie The Loot said:
51 bro - Maybe shoot for 60 now? Retiring for the year sounds good too but I don't want anyone else to hit my spots before I get back next year!

Hahaha. I fell ya. I need at least 6 more to tie my record of 169. My goal was originally 100, but tying my record and beating it is sooooo close..........

Big Congrats on achieving a milestone. I'm sure your glad you got the E-Trac, huh?
 
As of 12/1, I am up to a meager 34 silver....
 
Please bump me up to 83. I dug 2 silver Roosies ('52, '56) yesterday (Dec. 2nd). Thanks.
 
my dad got a 57 rosie yesterday, please bump him up to 40!
 
updated 12-4-11
 
Up to 41
after my 7 silver day on 12/7/11
 
#49 a 1957d rosie. been mostly hunting sledding hills and school yards. found 108 clad quarters, .925 silver ring , clad kennedy half and 1-$1.00 coin in the last three days!
 
I am up to 43 as of 12/12/11. Got a 1920 merc and a 51-d Rosie today...
 
shallowdigger picked out another rosie yesterday, please bump him up to 41!
 
Lookn4Seated said:
Gimmie The Loot said:
51 bro - Maybe shoot for 60 now? Retiring for the year sounds good too but I don't want anyone else to hit my spots before I get back next year!

Hahaha. I fell ya. I need at least 6 more to tie my record of 169. My goal was originally 100, but tying my record and beating it is sooooo close..........

Big Congrats on achieving a milestone. I'm sure your glad you got the E-Trac, huh?

Ha yeah etrac was a good buy. I have enjoyed it. Way to go on breaking 150! Thats pretty sick.

BTW - I got a 42 nickel a week or two ago. 52 now. Looks like I'll close the year out with it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom