What's new

Illinois silver tally 2009

I'm at 33! 12 last month, 6 the month before, and 3 the month before that. See a pattern? :icon_pirat:
 
Now at 52, thanks Jon
 
I'm up to 63! 12 more should be easy enough. Just gotta get out there!
 
Skip 33, I am now at 38!
 
Everyone's nr's who posted should be updated. If I missed someone let me know. :thumbsup:
 
bump me to 57, when you get a chance Jon,,, thanks!
 
Bump me up to 375. Thanks, Goio...
 
Goio said:
Bump me up to 375. Thanks, Goio...
375?? Holy crap dude you're going to hit 400 easy... hang in there!
 
11/12/09 Updated
 
No its not. 45 for me. ;D
 
Hi, I would like to get in on this!! I am at 42 silvers for the year. my goal of 50 silver coins is looking hard to reach, I have not found any silver in my last five hunts!!!!
 
push me up to 138
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom