KyDigNQueen
Sr. Member
Got out with KYWONDER for a short 3 hour hunt. I found $3.66 cents. The temp got hot fast and I had to call it quits. BUT, we got home and worked on my coin I had found a few days ago. We suspected IHP all along because we thought we could see the outline of the oak wreath. Well, today we pulled the date off it! It's an 1890 Indian Head Penny. Offically my first 1800s coin and I'm so excited!!!
A special thanks to my wonderful husband, KYWONDER for working on it every day for me. Before and after pics below. Thanks for reading and HH!




A special thanks to my wonderful husband, KYWONDER for working on it every day for me. Before and after pics below. Thanks for reading and HH! 



Last edited:
Upvote
66
Now it's time to go for the 1700's club, are you up for the challenge?

I thought I'd have to go to the east coast to dig a 1700's coin, but not necessary, I dug a 1780 1/2 real here in small town Ohio, a couple weeks before I hunted on Staten Island NY. I also dug a chinese coin that was minted between the late 1600's through the early 1700's here in Ohio. You will be amazed at what you can dig. Stay positive and just know it's going to happen.






