What's new

I'm back after a long break ...

rhoffart

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
59
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all, I put batteries in my Garrett AT Pro for the first time in a long time. I had a blast with it for the last few days. I think I'm hooked again and will likely be looking for an upgrade. I remembered this site and was able to reset my password. My las post was (Apr 03, 2016). Well I'll look around to see whats new and whats the latest and greatest detectors. Thanks Rick
 
Welcome back. Good Luck and Happy Hunting in the New Year.
 
Welcome back!
 
Welcome back from Oregon.
 
Welcome back. Happy new year also
 
Welcome back! Good Luck this 2020 season! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom