What's new

Im back, Boomer

boomer

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
487
Reaction score
524
Golden Thread
0
Location
kentucky
Detector(s) used
army all terrain
I'm back, Boomer

I have been helping a group in West VA with a problem reading carvings. it has been vary interesting. has always, i never devulge a trust. anything going on. i need something to do. if anyone needs help on something i'm always ready. boomer
 
I'm back, Boomer

Boomer; Where roughly do you live? I might have something for you to do for yourself depending where you live. Fred
 
I'm back, Boomer

kentucky, but that do-not mean much.
 
I'm back, Boomer

Actually it does. If you were in Washington State I would have a couple of possible prospecting leads for you. But Kentucky is WAY out of my area,though I wouldn't mind seeing some of it one day. Fred
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom