Im back to greet you!

vince76

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2015
Macedonia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Garrett GTI 2500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm back to greet you!

Hi guys.:hello2:
How are you all doing? Everything ok?
I haven't been active for some time and i'm sure i have lost a lot of stuff here. I hope you have found golden rings or coins.
I heve been searching just a few times but i feel like a professional now :tongue3:. Loco Digger's signature 'Rescuing Coins 1 Beep at a time', Crusader's posts, info and everybodie's comments helped me a lot. In old times they used coins and nails but nowadays we use a lot of trash and to find the old coins becomes more difficult day after day. I've learned that first of all, when I go for searching I need to be calm, relaxed and listen very carefully to the sounds. Passing the coil more than twice over the target and searching the area from different angels helped me a lot. I'm posting some of my best findings from this week. The best was found today and i have no idea what it is. It looks very much like a Roman coin.

No Idea yet for this one

img178.jpgimg179.jpg

This one is an Italian coin. I had found before only the 1 Centesimi and they are very small and thin but this one is bigger and very thick. It gave me a 81 VDI.

img184.jpgimg185.jpg

I found this one today. For me it is a Roman one. I was making clips but when i saw this one's clip it was a half clip because of full memory :BangHead:

img186.jpgimg187.jpg

This one is a Roman too

img188.jpg

This is a 2 Centesimi from 1803 or 1812, i'm not sure

img189.jpgimg190.jpg

This is another version of parpagliola

img193.jpgimg194.jpg

Some old pendants

img196.jpgimg197.jpgimg198.jpgimg199.jpgimg200.jpgimg203.jpgimg204.jpg

A nice French coin

img201.jpgimg202.jpg

And now idea yet for this last one

img191.jpgimg192.jpg

That's all for now guys. Thank You for watching and wish you luck.

Attachments

• img195.jpg
    img195.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Upvote 18
Don't know on the first coin, might be from the Swiss Cantons, but I couldn't find it. Cru seems to be right on the date and composition though. Second is Lombardy-Venetia 1822M. I don't know Roman. 5th coin would be a Kingdom of Napoleon Centesimo M mintmark, 1807-1813. I know nothing on the pendants/medals. 1875 France 0 Centimes, mintmark should be above the bow in the wreath. Last coin is probably Milan under Spanish Administration. Spanish Administration was 1535-1714. The last thanks to a Google search that led back to Tnet.

Thank's David.
I found the mintmark and it is a K but under the neck it has also a name, like OLDINE!IMG_2678.JPGIMG_2679.JPG

How is this not a banner of finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back