im back

lancemxt000

Aug 4, 2005
hey guys sorry i haven't been posting i messed up my account and it took till now to fix it ill keep you guys updated from now on and I'm on vacation now in Ohio at my friends and there are some really old spots i need to be getting to so ill keep you all updated hh lance

here are the finds that i made yesterday not much from the site but i already pounded it but i still found 7 wheaties a war nickel and a few other things... ill have more to come this week so be ready...

Attachments

• Picture 15.jpg
    Picture 15.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 175
Upvote 0
Welcome LANCE ;

keep the pics comming.

Jeff

Attachments

• ex-sov.jpg
    ex-sov.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 156
  • ex-sov.jpg
    ex-sov.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 159
Welcome back Lance ! Congrats on the wheaties ! Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your finds. H H !

Huntin' 59er

What....You left Jer at home?? Find something really great to make him envious, Lance!

Thanks Haupin, Who do you think taught him all the tricks lol. Looks good Lance. Waiting for you to get back. With this heat I don't even feal like detecting much lately. We'll hit it hard next month up until winter.

I've made to many finds to get envious any more. Unless he plucked a gold coin. Then I might get a shade green.

Keep hunting up there Lance. You know what to look for. Bring me back something exciting.

Take care see ya soon jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back