What's new

Im back

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I'm back

Have been super busy of late marketing my new business and working my new part time job so I haven't CRH'd on nearly two weeks (boy did I get a lot of other stuff done).

I have been reading all of your posts though and take great joy sharing your finds.

Anyhow, I had a few minutes today and managed to do $400 in dimes and two rolls of halves.

They netted two silver Roosies and 8 40% Kennedy's.

I'm happy with that.

Good luck everyone,

OWS
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'm back

Glad to see you back in the swing of things! Good haul!

Yep, I am finding I get less done around the house (women's stuff as Mr. Apush states) as I use to since I found this hobby. To heck with the mop and broom! Silver rules! :headbang:

I hope you find lots and lots of silver.

God Bless,

Apush :read2:
 
Re: I'm back

Good Halves hit! Way to go
rileyboy
 
Re: I'm back

I'll take 2 rolls like that anytime!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom