Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm back

Just got back from Florida. It was awesome!! I got a call from one of my banks yesterday too, they said they have a bag of halves waiting for me and a bag of large dollars. Didn't expect that, but I am picking them up tomorrow, hoping my streak will continue. I hope everyone is doing well!!
Tim

Upvote 0
Re: I'm back

Did she come back with you? Just kidding. Wow, a bag of large dollars!! This could be the best wedding present yet!! How many are in a bag? 250? 500? Surely 1,000 would be to heavy.

Thanks guys. I just got back from the bank. Turns out the bag of large dollars is just a bag of susan B's. I figured they wouldn't really be large dollars. I will still search them, there is the near date error that can be worth keeping. Maybe I'll find a few of them.
The bag of halves could be hopefull. The teller told me an 80 year old woman came in and dumped them. Hopefully she put some silver in there for me. I'll post when I am done

timbobwey said:
Thanks guys. I just got back from the bank. Turns out the bag of large dollars is just a bag of susan B's. I figured they wouldn't really be large dollars. I will still search them, there is the near date error that can be worth keeping. Maybe I'll find a few of them.
The bag of halves could be hopefull. The teller told me an 80 year old woman came in and dumped them. Hopefully she put some silver in there for me. I'll post when I am done

It was my grandma, she helps me now with my dumps. :)

Best of luck with that, hope there is some silver in there for you.

there was some silver in there, just not much

Hey Tim good to see you are back! hope the trip went well and you all had fun, and yes do tell how much is not much? let us know and welcome back!

Chuck.

I only got 4 40% halves, and I scored the 2 susan B wide rim varieties.
The trip went well, it was very fun. It's good to be home though, It was really hot there. Now that I'm home, it's really hot here too!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back