What's new

Im back

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I'm back

I've been "lurking" for the past several weeks. Not because I've quit coin roll hunting (because I haven't) but because my finds have been meager. Things have picked up a little in the past two weeks. I have found 7 40% halves and my usual amount of silver dimes. I normally get about 10 silver dimes per week, but I have been searching well over 1K in hand rolls per week. I plan to keep doing this as at least it brings in silver and I do sometimes get a Mercury.

My best recent find: 1937d Mercury dime (filled a hole in my book).

I always enjoy the great finds people get and this motivates me that maybe I get a big find in 2010. I haven't gotten a good one in about five or six months.

Good luck everyone,

OWS
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'm back

Glad your back! Hopefully, the finds will pick up when the weather cools down and the holidays approach.

apush :read2:
 
Re: I'm back

Welcome back. Nice job filling that hole in your book!


-bigJ
 
Re: I'm back

Didnt know you were gone. Welcome back.
 
Re: I'm back

Good attitude!. Keep at it. Sometimes you go months with meeger finds and then, POW! up jumps the motherlode. Good luck.
rileyboy
 
Re: I'm back

welcome back, would be cool if you can post all finds, love to see what portion of non 1964 silver dimes are found, also maybe start a "streak"? :icon_thumright: also love to read about mercurys being found

GL
 
Re: I'm back

d2arcing said:
also maybe start a "streak"?
GL

No, please we have enough "streakers" around here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom