❎ SOLD Im checking to see if theres anyone interested in a trade..My newer Etrac for a CTX

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm checking to see if there's anyone interested in a trade..My newer Etrac for a CTX

I have an Etrac with 29-30 months of warranty left in excellent condition with some extras. The Etrac has a Z agg protective cover over the entire face and a housing cover as well, no scratches on the meter . I have a newer RNB battery and charger that's been charged maybe 5 times and the AA battery pack. There's a Herkle armrest plus the original armrest as well. It comes with the 11" pro coil, a SEF 8x6 coil, an extra upper and lower rod, a 10.5" Explorer XS coil, Andy's book and the USB cord. I loaned the CD and the manual to a friend, but, he's unable to locate either, both can be download from Minelabs site. I'd like to trade towards a CTX with some warranty left that's been well taken care of and not used under water. I'll add cash towards the CTX, how much depends on the condition and age of the CTX. I can send pics to anyone interested. I'll sell the Etrac outright if I don't get any trade offers.

Attachments

• IMG_3574.JPG
    IMG_3574.JPG
    764.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3568.JPG
    IMG_3568.JPG
    308.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I too went from the Etrac to the CTX. But I kept the Etrac looking forward to an Excal. I had similar "additions" to yours, less of a warranty though. I sold the Etrac here, and purchased the used Excal II here.

I'd picked up the CTX used here for a much better price than new seizing an opportunity months before selling the Etrac.

There's many ways to work a deal, Etracs are still in demand, and with your add-ons it should sell quickly. Sooner or later if you keep watch on the for sale or trade forums, you'll find a CTX. After all, $2500 is a chunk of change - I usually see them here for about $1500.

But, you may get lucky. Seems to be a whole lot of people unwilling to learn the complexities of the CTX. That takes a whole lot of patience, but if you came from the Etrac, you'll be digging more confidently the first day.

OP
OP
Dan(NM)

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will sell the machine outright for $1195 shipped. Here is my contact number 575-921-6511 I will post pictures when I get home tonight.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions