What's new

I’m digging SE Iowa, are you?

IowaRelic

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Messages
360
Reaction score
584
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama from Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Multi Kruzer
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics Omega 8000 V4
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Vaquero
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looking for anybody around keokuk to dig with. Gets boring with no one to hunt with.
 
Bumping this. I know it’s quiet down here in this corner of Iowa...
 
Might check Facebook for clubs
 
Hi Iowa, I'm in your state for some work until mid June. Right now I'm in the west around Council Bluffs, but may head over by Davenport in June. I brought my detector for after work during the week and on weekends, let me know if you are still looking for a hunting buddy.
Geoff
 
Hi Iowa, I'm in your state for some work until mid June. Right now I'm in the west around Council Bluffs, but may head over by Davenport in June. I brought my detector for after work during the week and on weekends, let me know if you are still looking for a hunting buddy.
Geoff
Hey Geoff! I’m in the very southeast corner of the state, about 3 hours south of Davenport. If you do come south, go ahead and message me. I have 2 jobs and 4 kids but I usually am finding time to dig!
 
Spent some time there in 2017, liked it very much. Lots of great looking places for detecting around there, never had time. Places i liked,Harrington's, nice old guy ran it., fort worth restaurant, awesome! ogo's, think its closed, Wednesday night fish fry place with the elevator operator fun! south-side boat club, great view and nice people as well!
 
I'm in Dallas City. About 30 miles from Keokuk. Haven't been hunting for about three years. Here are some of my finds from around here. 101_1115.webp

GkfZxmQ.jpg

xlLOUg3.jpg
101_1115.webp
 
Nice batch of silver!
 
Found it all plus more in one old worked out fairgrounds in Hancock County! Found the seated dime all in less than 12-month period.
Couldn't believe it myself. Got to give credit to my Etrac And CTX.
 
Found it all plus more in one old worked out fairgrounds in Hancock County! Found the seated dime all in less than 12-month period.
Couldn't believe it myself. Got to give credit to my Etrac And CTX.

Let me know if you ever want to go get some more! I’d love to tag along.
 
I'm way too far away!
 
Let me know if you ever want to go get some more! I’d love to tag along.
PM me your phone number and when we get some rain and it cools off I will give you a call.
I got out of detecting for three years but have had a neww CTX sitting in the closet since Feb waiting for the moment

 
Last edited:
I’m in southeast Iowa!
 
I’m in southeast Iowa!

Well I would have loved to hunt with either of you but I now live about 900 miles south. Enjoy that good midwest diggin
 
Are you still detecting just getting back into it give me a yell if you are
 
Are you still detecting just getting back into it give me a yell if you are
His last post says he's moved 900 miles south, and he hasn't been on TN in two years. 😉
 
I am just getting back into it and looking for someone to dig with.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom