What's new

Im gettin Skunked

kd5txx

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
309
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
I'm gettin Skunked

I am halfway through a bag of Pennies and haven't found a single wheat yet......However..When I went to dump my last bag, I took the receipt to the cashier who included in my money, a 34,36D and 42 wheat.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'm gettin Skunked

wait, did u just happen to get those in change, or did u ask her to include them in ur change since she had them in her drawer???
 
Re: I'm gettin Skunked

The most pennies she would of given you is four, so she mostlikely had several loose in her tray. And maybe more rolls in her drawer.
 
Re: I'm gettin Skunked

she gave them without me asking. When I asked where they came from she said probably someones rejects from the machine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom