Im going to build an LRL (seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Re: I'm going to build an LRL (seriously)

Here's what I would try to see if there is a need to go further.

You need 3 pieces of gold or silver and a hanger rod.

Put one down, have someone put one under something, within say 50 ft, walk around the sample while holding the 3rd one and the rod. If you are able to get a reaction that leads you to the hidden one, proceed on, if not don't go any further till you can pass this point, as you will be wasting your time if you are looking at a swivel type unit.

This usually takes a long time to master. You may have to alter your body chemistry by drinking Gator-aid.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Arch---

Not so.

Just to set the record straight, in an attempt to return posts to the topic---

SWR's first post, #3, above, was merely asking questions. Logical ones, at that.

Carl's post, #5, was just giving information on how to build LRLs.

Then hung, in post #8, started sniping, by calling Carl a liar. (Off topic of building an LRL.)

Then Mike, in post #9, insulted all skeptics. (Off topic of building an LRL.)

Everything else argumentative by skeptics, were merely in response to the proponents' insults.

So, why not just stick to the topic, and help build an LRL?

:dontknow:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~EE THr~
In this case, a non-LRL user posted the thread.
No skeptics argued with him.
Only the LRL proponents have been sniping, instead of helping.

Just how our we supposed to help..After all we are to dumb to spend our money and to dumb to realize that our devices are just Dowsing rods…Do you now feel that you do not know enough to make a dowsing rod?...Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

EE;

I hate to tell you this, but if you think SWR's post was logical questions aimed at helping and not some lopsided , loaded ploy to start an argument, you are going to be lost here.

Go to any of the other forums, p/m somebody and ask who the lunatic is.

Carl has done a tremendous amount of work to get to this point and I can't fault him for that skepticism, he just hasn't seen enough to convince him yet.

I think everybody is just edgy, as when you post something, chances are you are going to get called a liar without any validation. You can't just talk here as people that have no clue will get involved simply to self treat mental glitches. Pay attention, you'll see it a lot.

If you know anything about stats. throw out the extremes and average what's left. It's all well if it's under the bell. This will play out here. If the P/M's and e-mails we trade were made public-- oh my god. There is a lot of good info not seen due to,,, well you know. Sorry, that's how it is.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box

EE THr said:
Arch---

Not so.

Just to set the record straight, in an attempt to return posts to the topic---

SWR's first post, #3, above, was merely asking questions. Logical ones, at that.

Carl's post, #5, was just giving information on how to build LRLs.

Then hung, in post #8, started sniping, by calling Carl a liar. (Off topic of building an LRL.)

Then Mike, in post #9, insulted all skeptics. (Off topic of building an LRL.)

Everything else argumentative by skeptics, were merely in response to the proponents' insults.

So, why not just stick to the topic, and help build an LRL?

:dontknow:

EE

We're tired at all of what the skeptics had done here for years against our post. This is a LRL and MFD forum, not a skeptics forum, therefore, they come in, even, in peace to start a sort of struggle against our hobby. Just look other topic and you will see how skeptics spend time trying to disturb our threads. If you like to deal how to build a MFD, I suggest to you to send a PM to somebody here like "ARRT", Mike or somebody else, ask question, because trying here in public you won't get anything sane. NOBODY WON'T STICK TO THE TOPIC WITHOUT START AN ARGUE, IT'S CULTURE HERE. :laughing7: :dontknow:

Basically a MFD is a "function generator" that generate a several signal in difference range of frequency. When you "plug" neg. and pos. using two antenna to the ground, the signal is broadcast omnidirectional. Whatever that makes resonance with the frequency set (gold, silver,etc), it will lock a sort of contact with the target detected, then when you walk over between the MFD and the target with a L-road, those L-rod will cross each other.

To build an MFD you need an function generator of 12V to be carried to anywhere. To build a LRL only you can go to any local hardware and spend less than $15.00.

I hope this help :thumbsup:

Arch

Attachments

• DSCF2969-1.JPG
    DSCF2969-1.JPG
    184.3 KB · Views: 1,462
  • DSCF2970-2.JPG
    DSCF2970-2.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,538
  • DSCF2969-1.JPG
    DSCF2969-1.JPG
    184.3 KB · Views: 1,156
  • DSCF2970-2.JPG
    DSCF2970-2.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,037

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Arch & Art---

I would recommend ignoring the insults, and pointing out, as has been done, the topic of this thread.

If that doesn't work, the original poster can complain. I guess you could hit the "Report" button, but I would make darn sure that my hands were clean before I did!

As for me, I'm going to stick to just asking questions. Whether they get answered or not, we will have to see....

:coffee2:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LS,

Not a single person complained about the need to have a Freely Swiveling Pointer thingy. And now, no one has found any fault with the design I proposed to you. And why should they? It's all taken directly from the pages of commercial LRLs. It's stuff they've bought, and they say it works.

You have your design, whip out that soldering iron and hot melt glue gun and go!

P.S. -- I intentionally left out a Needed Ingredient in my design. No one seems to have noticed, but if you build this thing you will quickly see what it is that's missing.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
fenixdigger said:
EE;

I hate to tell you this, but if you think SWR's post was logical questions aimed at helping and not some lopsided , loaded ploy to start an argument, you are going to be lost here.

Go to any of the other forums, p/m somebody and ask who the lunatic is.

Carl has done a tremendous amount of work to get to this point and I can't fault him for that skepticism, he just hasn't seen enough to convince him yet.

I think everybody is just edgy, as when you post something, chances are you are going to get called a liar without any validation. You can't just talk here as people that have no clue will get involved simply to self treat mental glitches. Pay attention, you'll see it a lot.

If you know anything about stats. throw out the extremes and average what's left. It's all well if it's under the bell. This will play out here. If the P/M's and e-mails we trade were made public-- oh my god. There is a lot of good info not seen due to,,, well you know. Sorry, that's how it is.

Of course....that is your opinion as being you are a proponent and I am an opponent. Be prepaid for folks to challenge heaps of pseudoscience and WishScience when the discussion stems from fraud and scams. The "lunatic" would be the one claiming a simple/common calculator can transmit a magical treasure finding beam....not the one challenging such nonsense.

Stats...you bet. All of them seem to support the opponents

SWR

What is your position in this forum?
If there is scam artist in many places selling crap? of course, there is, you're right but this is a forum and I understand with the tr's net rules nobody can't sell or promote any LRL among us. The most of LRL's user here like ARRT, mike, myself and other, own and knows about MFD and LRL works and nobody can't "play games" with us trying to sell us a scam LRL. Your position here to point out scam of $10K is worthless!!

Arch

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~SWR~
PS - MFD is a pretend term...how can one know really know about something that is a fantasy?

Like I said…No knowledge of the subject…Thank You SWR…Art

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
architecad said:
SWR

What is your position in this forum?
If there is scam artist in many places selling crap? of course, there is, you're right but this is a forum and I understand with the tr's net rules nobody can't sell or promote any LRL among us. The most of LRL's user here like ARRT, mike, myself and other, own and knows about MFD and LRL works and nobody can't "play games" with us trying to sell us a scam LRL. Your position here to point out scam of $10K is worthless!!

Arch

My position is that of an opponent. That does not mean that I, or other opponents are doormats or punching bags, and have to idly standby whilst being insulted, belittled or talked down to. Point in case.....the post you just quoted from your fellow proponent.

If ya don't go slinging mud....then ya won't get no mud on yourself.

PS - MFD is a pretend term...how can one know really know about something that is a fantasy?

"Pretend term" that's your opinion in base of nothing because if I find a gold cache or nugget with a MFD is a fantasy, then How can I call your arguments here? Your position totally worthless and non-sense because you are not able to convince us. If you're not able is because you don't have enough research or just enough work done in the field as amateur archaeologist (treasure hunter) but just simple "Critics of urban Journalism". The only I agree with you is the fact there is scam artist selling "crap" instead MFD.

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

OK. I have a legitimate question. It's even on-topic.

If someone decides to build his own, home made LRL, he must first decide which type to make. So what, exactly does he have to choose from?

I think everyone agrees that there are two basic types of Long Range Locators. These would be the Swivel Rod Pointer LRLs, and the MFD LRLs. Am I right so far? Can we all agree about that?

OK. I searched on Bing, for MFD LRLs, and checked the first half dozen or so links.

They show MFD machines, but laying there next to them is always a set of rods. So now it's right back to relying on dowsing? I thought the MFDs didn't use dowsing?

My question is: Are there any MFDs, or any type of LRLs, on the market today that don't require the use of rods, at any point in the discovery of a target location? And if so, can anyone post a link or two so I can see what they are?

:help:

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
OK. I have a legitimate question. It's even on-topic.

If someone decides to build his own, home made LRL, he must first decide which type to make. So what, exactly does he have to choose from?

I think everyone agrees that there are two basic types of Long Range Locators. These would be the Swivel Rod Pointer LRLs, and the MFD LRLs. Am I right so far? Can we all agree about that?

OK. I searched on Bing, for MFD LRLs, and checked the first half dozen or so links.

They show MFD machines, but laying there next to them is always a set of rods. So now it's right back to relying on dowsing? I thought the MFDs didn't use dowsing?

My question is: Are there any MFDs, or any type of LRLs, on the market today that don't require the use of rods, at any point in the discovery of a target location? And if so, can anyone post a link or two so I can see what they are?

:help:

Not at this moment(so far I know) All MFD and LRL need those L-roads to indicate to you where is located the target. I will send you a PM of some equipment that I used and I succeed finding gold.

Arch

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

The skeptics have been telling us(for years) that the manufacturers just though a bunch of electronic junk in a box and sell it as a LRL or MFD…Some even claim that the box is empty. These devices work so what kind of help do they need ? …Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

EE THr said:

Well, there are more, but those cover the majority.

Are there any MFDs, or any type of LRLs, on the market today that don't require the use of rods, at any point in the discovery of a target location? And if so, can anyone post a link or two so I can see what they are?

Do a search on "Mineoro" and "Bionic Alpha".

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used

Seems like the one that knows 100% of all lrls out there could answer this. Since he can't ,OKM is the company that makes the Bionic Alpha and 01.

The fighter and gold gun also don't use rods. Some people cannot do this. Therefore the exercise with the rods. There are a LOT of devices that don't use rods. Most cost as much as a small car.

First find out if you can learn to use the rods with the sample. This will allow you to us less expensive methods. Keep this as simple as you can.

AND Art's little quote gets proved every time Goober's foot comes out of his mouth long enough to speak. Since this thread is how to build a lrl, why would someone with no experience offer advice?? Oh, I know, but you don't want to hear. You have heard it before from a lot of other members.(and likely family members as well).

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

A couple of these claim to have an "ion chamber," and that it is used "to detect ions."

So far, I see that "ion chamber" is actually a device for detection of radiation, and cannot be used for detecting ions. The radiation ionizes the contents of the chamber, usually a gas, which creates a current flow, which is used to indicate and measure several different types of radiation.

Ion chambers can be home built, however, as follows.

http://www.techlib.com/science/ion.html

So, at this point, I'm not sure if building one of these types is what I would want to do.

I'll check these out some more tomorrow.

:read2:

OP
OP
LM

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

OK, so are we all in agreement that the parts list proposed by Carl is what I need?

Art, Fenix, architecad , hung, montana, etc?

Is what Carl proposed what I need to be making?

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

LSMorgan said:
OK, so are we all in agreement that the parts list proposed by Carl is what I need?

Art, Fenix, architecad , hung, montana, etc?

Is what Carl proposed what I need to be making?

I will be honest with you. Carl is a smart guy with knowledge in electronics, no doubts but if you don't have experience using MFD-LRL and you don't know about principals of electronics, to build a MFD could be a real "pain in the neck for you", so, my recommendation is to buy a MFD a begin to practice.

Arch

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Carl
Are there any MFDs, or any type of LRLs, on the market today that don't require the use of rods, at any point in the discovery of a target location? And if so, can anyone post a link or two so I can see what they are?

This is going to be your problem LSMorgan….I don’t know if there are still any old style LRL’s still on the market…The old style had a set frequency (gold only etc…)…Then came the MFD’s that allowed you more choice as what to look for. Then we have evolved into units that require no rods…All of the new units work without rods.
You can use rods with any of them if you choose. You can take a Ranger Tell and set it on the ground and follow the signal using a set of rods. This is very hard even for people who know how to use the rods as every thing works differently. The rods will swing outward when on the signal line…It is also harder because the signal is weaker than the natural signals and less than the old style LRL’s..
If you have tried my calculator experiment you have already learned this..
Just a little information for the Examiner users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread