What's new

Im in Florida!!! where can i buy a detector?

bootey_hunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
82
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
im in delray beach florida and was wondering if any1 can recommend a local store that sells quality detectors... im looking for a used minelab excal unit...

thanx in advance
 
There is a shop in Pompano Beach. Reillys Treasured Gold. They do have a website. Kevin Reilly, a good friend of mine, died of cancer two years ago but his family is still operating the business.

If you go there then tell them that Kevins friend Mark from NY sent you.
 
I did business with Kevin when I lived in Miami. I can't believe he's gone.

Reilly's is the closest one I know of also.

There's Kellyco in Winter Garden, one of the biggest in America, but that's a four hour drive from where you are.
 
Bought a couple of sand scoops and a detector there, I really liked them. Reillys that is.
 
If you go to Kellyco be prepared to pay retail for everything. If you order over phone you can get their discounts like from their websites. jmho.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom