jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I'm leaving TreasureNetville for awhile.

i'll miss you and your avatars...........i can't leave i have'nt found anything good yet..........

HAHA

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000

Mona,
There should be warning labels attatched to TN.When you enter this realm.....this gathereing of people with the common bond of adventure and dicovery, it may become as addicting as treasure hunting itself.
I truly hope that your rehab is successful...at least more so than Brittney's.....and that you may allow yourself to visit occasionally(in moderation of course).There will be an unfillable void while you are away,but just knowing that you are happily tiling your bath makes me feel a little better.If I remember right, you have a very beautiful home and it takes some time and dedication to keep it that way.......babble....babble...babble....take care ....Ill miss your ever changing avatar....Joe

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lisa,

I want to thank you for all your kindness, expertise, and laughter you provided to me and everyone else at T-Net. I am going to miss your ever changing avatars and the fun we had in the "yak" room. Take care & have a great summer...looking forward to posts/pics of your finds and seeing you back here in the fall.

;) :-*
Judie

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Lisa, we'll miss you fun and lively posting as well as your interesting avatars. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say we'll look forward to the family reunion and catching up in the fall. Take care, enjoy life and the summer. Best Wishes.
Jeff

T

TreasureTales

Mona Lisa, you live your life gal because we'll still be here when you return. Laugh, run, play, work, fish, metal detect, ENJOY - then this fall come back and tell us all about it. We'll see you again when the snow starts to fly. Good luck and have a blast!

Mary

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH

Lisa,

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! I JUST get back here; and there you go :( :( whaaaaaaaa:(
I don't know how healthy it is to quit all at once, cold turkey.
Maybe you should just start tapering off to start?

Tile that counter, walk the dog while riding your bike, take a web design course online so you can toggle over to TN........ Should have them all done in say...2 weeks? :) ........life? who needs a life ? :) :)

I know what you mean about having to get out of the chair, tho..........
Have a great summer.
You will be missed!

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other

I hear ya Mona, I left for a couple months or so and while I missed some here (like you) it was like finding life.

I need to leave again myself for awhile. I've been posting pretty regular the last couple weeks (too much) and now it's time to take a break again.

I think I'll be gone until my next big find. If I hit a really great site I'll do the "Today's Finds" thing with photos and then leave again. If I see where I can really help someone then I may jump in with a post. But other than that I plan to be seldom seen.

We all have a certain amount of life and it's up to us how we spend it.

I wish you well Mona and I know you'll be greatly missed!

Badger

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I understand how addictive this site is. Good luck with all your projects. Perhaps if you start getting the jitters and shakes you can reward yourself for all the hard work your doing by dropping in for an hour or two once a week.

Gonna miss all your avatars

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Dang, Mona,
Gonna miss you, and am already looking forward to when you come back.

Enjoy your "time off" - do the tile thing (you know this bunch is gonna want pictures, right?) ;)

have a great summer -and spring too, for that matter.

all the best,
Nan

K

Kentucky Kache

You promised to be back. We have it in writing.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat

Jeez, I'm always the last to hear these things. I understand completely, but I'll still miss you-

Take care and see you in the fall :)

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

you got my # call me :'(

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

stay in touch Lisa.

Have Fun.

JEFF

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Lisa............I'm sure you will be missed here in Tnet. I am glad I had the opportunity to meet you. Your a nice person with a great personality, having the chance to detect with you and the gang made for a great time and I'm glad we all found things.

So I want to say good luck with all your plans.......I don't know if you want to go Bike riding today since its cold and snowing , but it may be a good day to start that countertop project.... ;D..... Wish you much success in your Web Design plans ..........So with all that said......................Say Hi to the Dog, Best of luck and good health to you and your family through out the year!!! :) Plus Have a Wonderful Easter! ;)

John

Abbey

Aug 15, 2006
Eastern Shore, MD
Detector(s) used
Discovery200

Oh Mona! I just got here too, but you were the 2nd person to say hello and welcome, and for that, I thank you. In the mean time, I should tell you that I combined treasure hunting/collecting with a tiling project...don't laugh. I'll get photos up w/i a week, promise. My bathroom floor is done w/ salvage and treasure! From milk-glass fruit-jar sealer caps to bits of pottery and glass- even metal utencil handles! I get ribbed about glass shards and the 'welcoming' nature of my bathroom floor, but grout is my friend, and the floor is very cool (and non-injurious!). I also make 'river totems' from all the new blue, white jars and funky stuff I find- in honor of the river in which they were all found. (Geeeeeeze, talk about DOWN TIME!)
Have a great summer! This wonderful place will not be the same w/o the ever-changing avatar (and your cheerful self!)
Ab

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hurry back! ;D

B

BIG61AL

Perhaps instead of not posting and reading every day just set a time to do it once a week or every two weeks.Please.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread