What's new

im looking for a garett grand master or master hunter cx II or III

PAPPYGOL

Full Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
226
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
niles ohio
Detector(s) used
grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.
if you have one you would like to sell or trade, let me know, thanks.
 
I have a like new, no kidding, Garrett Grand Master CXIII and a Garrett GTI 1500 that I purchased to use when we moved to Florida.
We moved back to Ohio and I still have them.

Also, a new, never used Garrett Crossfirer Supreme Deepseeker Coil.
Because of my age, 76, I realize that I shall never be able to use them.

My loss can be your gain. My phone number is 513-353-0570 and my name is Tom Wolf,
Email: tomcards@zoomtown.com
If you are interested, call me and we can get together on the price.
 
PAPPYGOL said:
if you have one you would like to sell or trade, let me know, thanks.

Update: Wife is interested in talking with you when you get here about selling her GTI 1500,,,,,,,,,,
Tom
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom