I’m looking for TV talent

Maveryck42

Aug 4, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New member. I’m a tv producer & we are always looking for great stories for tv to feature etc. Today I am looking for people. Treasure Hunters with personality & credibility. Who are the current go to Treasure Hunters? I am looking for recommendations not people already on tv. Is it you? Are you a big personality with an awesome story & the credibility to follow it up? Would love to talk and hear from anyone interested in being in front of the camera.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New member. I’m a tv producer & we are always looking for great stories for tv to feature etc. Today I am looking for people. Treasure Hunters with personality & credibility. Who are the current go to Treasure Hunters? I am looking for recommendations not people already on tv. Is it you? Are you a big personality with an awesome story & the credibility to follow it up? Would love to talk and hear from anyone interested in being in front of the camera.
Cool, do you have a link to your IMDb/bio/portfolio?

Last edited:

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have an interesting genre of shows. You sort of have your own niche. Smart.

There are tons of super knowledgeable people on here, and a plethora of interesting treasure and mystery stories you could use to build a show around. The difficult thing will not be finding the right treasures or mysteries to pursue but putting together the right people that gel together to make a winning, charismatic team. Good luck to you weeding through the potential show members. If done right this could be a real winner for you.
I spent my whole career building teams around the world, so it is always interesting to see where a new team building project goes. Keep us posted on progress please. An all the best.

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not talking about working. I'm retired, and very success full. I'm talking about showing treasure found, and still buried.
See my post in the bunch talking about "getting into coin collecting again."
You interested in following this coin?

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do want to follow it on your show. I'm available.
Happening this week

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think almost anyone would love to do this. Rip some history out of Mother Earth I think many People would be shocked at all the cool things buriend inches under the ground Ive found My share of treasure. Old opium pipe from the 1800s brass with inscriptions on the base Medals Silver Gold and a really cool Railroad tag from a Train named Annie that only ran for about 5 years in the 1800s here in Ann Arbor. I wish you luck a program like that with People who love this Hobby and show it would do well. A2coins One thing that would shock People is just how much Money is out there I hit parks and woods and can leave with 20 dollars or more just in change and rinse repeat constantly. There has to be literally billions of dallars just in clad coins inches under the ground .

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not all treasure comes from the ground. How about 24, 1 carat diamonds, graded found. Cost: $185.50.
There is a show on air now that shows this kinda stuff. Storage Wars.

B_treasuresearcher

Tenderfoot
Sep 17, 2020
Detector(s) used
Barska Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t have much treasure hunting experience, but do have very good physical ability and intuition. I’d like to be on a TV show like this if there’s a part for me

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My step-son has it in his hand as we speak. I have pictures

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you would like to PM me, go ahead, and you can have a block buster on the lost and found 43 copper. And if it's real;, it's worth between $330,000 and $1 million.So far it has passed every test except but 2, and that is what they will be doing in MS.
And the diamonds have been certified by a letter of certification from Zales.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you would like to PM me, go ahead, and you can have a block buster on the lost and found 43 copper. And if it's real;, it's worth between $330,000 and $1 million.So far it has passed every test except but 2, and that is what they will be doing in MS.
And the diamonds have been certified by a letter of certification from Zales.
So.... Which 2 tests has it not passed ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread