nathan104

Feb 23, 2006
Emory TX
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, AT Pro, propointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im moving to a new state because I can't find any silver crh'ing around here

Well, I have given up on small town Arkansas. After searching about $10K in half dollars, I have a total of about 14-40%ers and a single 90%er. SO, I am moving to Texas. Where the silver runs deep. I am moving to a city that is surrounded by retirement communities. I can not say what city because Im sure someone will say that they already search there or perhaps down the road I will hit the motherload and post my finds then Ill have all you greedy silver thieving crh'ers rushing into my neck of the woods to steal me silver! ;) SO, hopefully I have more luck there. Ill be in the new digs around July, so look for my posts of massive silver finds and full rolls of Morgan dollars around that time :)

Upvote 0
Re: Im moving to a new state because I can't find any silver crh'ing around here

Good luck and if you dream,dream big with those full rolls of Morgan dollars. ;)

Re: Im moving to a new state because I can't find any silver crh'ing around here

Best of luck in Texas, nathan104 and don't forget the scans or photos of all the great finds that are waiting for you :)

Sorry, son - The Lone Star State has been claimed!

Retirement communities are rife with silver pickers!

Just kidding - heading to South Texas?

Good luck Nathan.....hope your dreams come true. Go get em....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back