Im Not Leaving Timberlake, so forget it!"

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm Not Leaving Timberlake, so forget it!"

"Im not leaving Timberlake, so forget it!" Cliff couldn't believe what he was hearing. I need a place to crash for awhile", Liza continued. I'm not here because of you Forrester, so stop thinking I'm hot for your body or something, because I'm not-even if your hot for mine!"..................... is how our day started when we got an extra day on friday to hunt after Chug took care of some business. This is one of the first things I found
after we decided to hit the river, and were awarded with nobody being on the beach when we got there, and I mean no one, not even anyone fishing! DSCF1538.JPG
For awhile our machines were quiet, then it happened. I found this in the water, about 2 or so inches under water, I saw shiny and HAD to go for it! I rolled up my jeans, and flannel shirt and went in. DSCF1518.JPG DSCF1519.JPG Not sure what it is, it's hollow, so the light can shine through! My jeans stayed dry, but my shirt sleeve kept sliding back down into the water!
laughing9.gif
I also had the book shoved into the front of my jeans, so it took a bit to get some targets as I didn't want to lose the book, note to self, carry extra bag in pocket, just in case!Then we started finding the clad, I hit one pocket spill that had almost $2.00 in quarters and dimes, some of the coins were under the water, so it's awesome to know my machine can work in the water too! and Chug kept hitting spills also, big time. I found this towel, so that's 1 for this year, last year I found 6!
laughing7.gif
DSCF1539.JPG After the towel, I came upon these lovely shorts, they were about 10 feet away from the book.:tongue3: DSCF1537.JPG The next thing I found was gross, about a foot away from the shorts was something that had to do with aunt flo REALLY???Good news is the young lady isn't expecting! Chug also found two rings this weekend! One is a cute mood ring with little butterflies on it, and this this little beauty flew out of the sand on our way out when Chug's coil went over it lightly, I saw a flash of shiny silver, and knew he had done it again! DSCF1506.JPG DSCF1510.JPG This little guy is beautiful, and very detailed, the legs, tail and trunk move, and the markings are all in another language, Chug is going to try and get pics tonight of the inside, to see if anyone here can help us!
icon_thumleft.gif
Some of our holes were deep, so Chug put a little light in to help us, DSCF1541.JPG , we found our car DSCF1513.JPG got some lunch, and headed to another park. We had been wanting to hit this one for awhile, but have been watching it because the neighborhood can be dangerous, it was peaceful and quiet, and it has potential, lots of apts around and lots of people use it!
headbang.gif
We both found tons of pennies, Chug also found this, DSCF1540.JPG Oh, and my son has been bugging me for his own phone, so I finally found one we can afford, but for some reason he didn't like it.
dontknow.gif
laughing7.gif
DSCF1535.JPG He is almost 24 and lives with us, the only time he goes out is to get a game, what does he need a phone for?
laughing7.gif
After we finished we stopped for slurppies, and headed for another park. We found some pretty cool stuff here, more clad, and some awesome bullets, Chug found all but 2 of them. I found this, looked it up and it is from a prize winning award rose from 1982, and are now loooong gone DSCF1522.JPG
BangHead.gif
Chug dug this, not quite sure what it is, DSCF1525.JPG DSCF1526.JPG DSCF1527.JPG and I found this shoe buckle? DSCF1528.JPG
hello2.gif
and what we think is a corner for a shipping crate DSCF1524.JPG and then on our way out I found one more good signal and just could not ignore it, I'm so glad I didn't.
laughing7.gif
Someone had talent, and a lot of time!!
cool.gif
DSCF1512.JPG DSCF1515.JPG DSCF1516.JPG It's even monogramed, PP. !"Drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke!"
cool.gif
Saturday was so so for me, we went back to the new park, Chug kept finding clad, at one point he had 2 different signals, which to dig?
dontknow.gif
he saw shiny silver hidden in the grass, and called me over so I could see it, I have always wanted to tickle a big piece or silver or gold out of it's hiding spot, and I got to pull out this beauty! DSCF1521.JPG Chug also found the other things pictured too, the necklace is silver and weighs in at a cool DSCF1508.JPG
notworthy.gif
notworthy.gif
WTG Chug!!!! Sunday was a slow day, but so much fun anyway, but then we always have fun! this weekend, we found ALL this clad DSCF1520.JPG
occasion14.gif
and all the above stuff, got to spend time together, we even pretty much had another park almost to ourselves, the water is closed because of E-coli, so there were very few people. We talked to a very intersting man who was hired to watch the water to make sure nobody went in. And yet people were allowed to fish. Think I or Chug would eat anything out of that water? I don't think so! Anyway, the man had been watching us detect, and came over to talk to us, by the time he left, we had a new freind, and when someone later asked him about us, the guy told him what we were doing, and now there is a new detectorist in town! He was even reminded to pick up his trash he digs!We did have fun with one jerk, he was with his freinds and thought it would be funny to see if we would find the quarter he threw, Chug picked it up and thanked him, and I yelled "Thanks, you helped me to win the bet, I bet him you would throw a quarter!" Boy, he AND his freinds all quit laughing.......was it something I said?
icon_scratch.gif
laughing7.gif
Next time Chug is going to thank them for the gold ring!!! LOL Now I'm off to have a zuchini pineapple muffin with my orange juice, and finish work on a necklace I'm working on, Chug will be posting a video of the ring he found soon. Thanks for reading, stay safe, and have a great week, HH! Red
hello.gif
DSCF1546.JPG DSCF1544.JPG The second batch I added carrots too! Yuuuuuuum

Last edited:
Upvote 1
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Reds trying to fix the First Pics Chug!!!

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug ya found a toe tap.......I think....:icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread