Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm Officially on the Mailing List!

Was out on the deck sunning Tuesday and hear the door bell ring. Get to the front door and see a nice Italian package sitting on the table. 8) Reason why I know it was Italian was cause it had the word 'fragile' on it and we all know fragilee' is an Italian word, right? :D Sure enough, I open it up and what do I have here!!! COOKIES! From the house of our favorite Italian's, Nicky baby and Momma P! 8)
You REALLY shouldn't have, but gosh they were sooo good! Yummy suprise!! :-* Thank you!!!
100_0844.jpg

Went hunting yesterday and had a great time. The weather is perfect but the pollen is all over everything! :P

100_0846.jpg
This is the place we hunted...

100_0849.jpg

I'm going to hazard a guess that some time back, it's already been scanned for silver, (story of my hunts) ::) :D as only two pieces where found by three hunters (unless you count the 1943P nickel)....I found one, Terri found the other. Tons of wheat pennies though. Ended up with 12.
Here's what I kept...
12 wheats
1954 Rosie
1943P War Nickel
1927 I MIL from Palestine ??? That's one of those, 'how in the heck did you get here finds'. :D
Masury Good Luck token
Miners tag
Scottie barrette
Key
Tax token
Spoon
Change that I forgot to put in the pic... :P
100_0852.jpg

100_0856.jpg
Also found this calender holder. It's from the American Trust and Savings bank. Thought that was neat, but won't make it to the showcase! :D
100_0867.jpg

Nana :wink:

Attachments

• 100_0855.jpg
    100_0855.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 862
Upvote 0
Re: I'm Officially on the Mailing List!

NIC.E LOOKING SITE & SOME COOL FINDS....silver is always a good day.
keep diggin,
randall

Dang Nana awesome day!
And cookies too!
It don't get any better than that!
Chris & LeeAnn

Congrats on a real nice hunt with some really cool finds! And you got cookies! Those cookies look incredible! Seems like you are on a hot streak!

Whaaaaaaaa? Charlie must have ate all those cookies Tues night 'cause Nana didn't bring any on the hunt Wed. :'(
Congrats Donna, those finds cleaned up great!

Cookies and hunting what a great combination. Nice going Nana.
Burdie

A couple more suggestions.

Very nice finds indeed. I can see that it is quite an old house. Did you check around for any out buildings such as chicken coop, out house, that sort of thing?

If you find where an outhouse used to be you may hit big pay dirt. Being so old, there is nothing to worry about now. Everything has decomposed and rotted away.

Everything that is except any coins in mason jars or jewelry that was hidden. Outhouses were the best place to put things. Who would think of searching there?

Check also for dog houses. People would bury goodies around them because the dog would protect them.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!!!

Nana,
You HAD to show those cookies, didn't you? I haven't eaten dinner yet and I'm drooling over Nick's delectable delights. (cookies that is) ;D
Love those tokens girl!!! :thumbsup: You find an awful lot of old tags down your way. That is so cool.
Awesome looking hunting spot. I'd be trying to get permission to rip out some wall and floor boards if that house was close to me.
Thanks for the post & pictures,
MM

Nick,
Very nice gesture on your part. I'll PM you my address, so you can put me on your mailing list. :thumbsup: :wink:
-Lish-

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
ModernMiner said:
Nana,
You HAD to show those cookies, didn't you? I haven't eaten dinner yet and I'm drooling over Nick's delectable delights. (cookies that is) ;D
Love those tokens girl!!! :thumbsup: You find an awful lot of old tags down your way. That is so cool.
Awesome looking hunting spot. I'd be trying to get permission to rip out some wall and floor boards if that house was close to me.
Thanks for the post & pictures,
MM

Nick,
Very nice gesture on your part. I'll PM you my address, so you can put me on your mailing list. :thumbsup: :wink:
-Lish-

Don't worry Doug-lish...you are already on "THE LIST"... :-X :o 8)

Yaba-daba-doo!!!! :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: ;D
I'm NOT putting on another dress for them though. :'(
-Lish-

cool post as allways

HHDDEII

Hey Nana! How good were those cookies I bet there all gone!

lonewolfe said:
Excellent digs :)

HH
blast from the past whats up LW :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Incredible finds and those cookies are to die for as well! :thumbsup:

Thanks ya'll! And those cookies were fantastic!!! :-* Sorry I forgot to bring ya one, Lisa. :P

Mike...You are WAY too kind! Thank you so much! Would love to be able to find all the stuff you do, and I'll never believe it took you that many years to find the goodies. :wink:

Lucky..OOPS...too late! :D

WSD.... :-*

SC....Loved 'em! :wink:

Evy...Neat that you had one of those! I really like it.

BAR...hmmm...might better just wear my lucky camo then, and leave the token at home! :D

05kas05...Be glad to....I'll send you a PM. :)

Stoney....Pollen for sure..no waste'a the cookies! :wink:

Mat....I didn't, but those are some great ideas! Thanks!

MM...This house is slated to become a historical site, so nooo...didn't get to tear out the walls. :P :D Would love to be there when they do though! 8) AND...you don't need a dress..... Camo. :wink:

Thanks again ya'll and hope ya have a GREAT weekend! Find somethin' good!

Nana :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back