What's new

Im on a roll now!!

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
I'm on a roll now!!

This is my third gold in about 10 days!! It was a little rough today in the water but it was too hot to work the sand. I was only finding a few coins in the water but got lucky and hit this ring in about waist deep water. It is marked 14K and has some small stones that I guess are diamonds. I ordered a scale so soon I'll be able to weigh my stuff!
 

Attachments

  • gold3.webp
    gold3.webp
    98.5 KB · Views: 611
  • gold3.1.webp
    gold3.1.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 597
Upvote 0
Re: I'm on a roll now!!

Awesome Find.
 
Re: I'm on a roll now!!

Excellent find there! Congrats! Got a little one myself tonight.
 
Re: I'm on a roll now!!

Great Job Deb
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom