Fredness Sr. Member Joined Jul 16, 2009 Messages 346 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Feb 3, 2010 #1 I'm out.... MAJOR funding loss due to a major Well crisis - no water trumps CRH needs. Looking to start scrimping to be back in business in a couple months. [goto LurkerMode] Upvote 0
I'm out.... MAJOR funding loss due to a major Well crisis - no water trumps CRH needs. Looking to start scrimping to be back in business in a couple months. [goto LurkerMode]
timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2010 #2 Re: I'm out.... good luck with everything, I hope to see u back in the game soon. Priorities always come first.
Re: I'm out.... good luck with everything, I hope to see u back in the game soon. Priorities always come first.
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Feb 3, 2010 #3 Re: I'm out.... Hope you are back soon Best Rich
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Feb 3, 2010 #4 Re: I'm out.... Lost my well pump last month, good luck with that and hope ya get back in the game shortly. ffd
Re: I'm out.... Lost my well pump last month, good luck with that and hope ya get back in the game shortly. ffd
SFBayArea Bronze Member Joined Aug 28, 2009 Messages 2,260 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT Feb 4, 2010 #5 Re: I'm out.... You could do pennies? If you still get the itch.. when I've been getting skunks of late.. I got a penny box.. at least a wheat in every box right?
Re: I'm out.... You could do pennies? If you still get the itch.. when I've been getting skunks of late.. I got a penny box.. at least a wheat in every box right?
O obsessedwithsilver Hero Member Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 547 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Feb 4, 2010 #6 Re: I'm out.... Yeah, do pennies or nickels. Dump more frequently or sell a few 40% halves. Stay in the game man!! OWS
Re: I'm out.... Yeah, do pennies or nickels. Dump more frequently or sell a few 40% halves. Stay in the game man!! OWS