What's new

Im still here guys

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still here guys

I haven't posted in a while, I haven't done any hunting in about 2 weeks. Tomorrow I will probly get a road trip in, and see how it goes. October was slow for me, only did 4 or 5 hunts all month. I can't hunt as much as I was because money is a little tight right now, but I do still plan on searching for some silver. Just wanted to say hi everyone, and I hope you are all finding the goods. I hope I do tomorrow, it would be nice.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'm still here guys

Good Luck on your road trip. Hope you post a dream find!

apush :read2:
 
Re: I'm still here guys

Good to hear from you. Good luck on your next hunt
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom