What's new

Im Still Here

Half-Hound

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
My Nose
I'm Still Here

I know no one has asked, but I'm still here. I've been busy at work. Have been picking up a very few silver halves from tellers, good percent of them 90% though. I found 1 40% coin from the last 4 or 5 half boxes. Very slow for me lately. Hello to everyone.

Half-Hound
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'm Still Here

Sounds like we're in the same boat. Every day I'm thankful to be employed and I like working, but I wish I had more time to search coins, especially since Mojo's working and there's more for us lowly part-time hunters. :tongue3:

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Re: I'm Still Here

Amen K-man - sometimes the job may be a bit nutty, but I am sure my viewpoint would change completely if I was APPLYING for my job! I try to think of that every time things do not go "perfectly"!!

Happy hunting!
 
Re: I'm Still Here

I was in Mojo's boat last year...unemployed except for the two full-time hunting jobs: job hunting and coin roll hunting. Both were a lot of work and I only enjoyed the coin roll hunting. I absolutely detest being unemployed and the uncertainty that comes with job hunting.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Re: I'm Still Here

Glad you are still here! Yep, work is a killer for me as well.

HSH,
apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom