What's new

Im Wanting to sale my Baseball cards and Comics to have more CRH money.

coincollector101

Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Does Anyone one know where to start.
The cards are from 1975-1995 mine and my dads.
Comics I have no Clue they are older ones Theres Stacks and stacks.
Complete topps sets sealed in box.
I have no Clue on how to Liquidate these.

If anyone can Help us out that would be nice.
I have a Feeling theres Thousands of dollars worth of cards and comics.
Theres Probley 100,000+ cards.
That Could be worth alot more in Crhing money.

Happy Hunting,
CC
 
Upvote 0
First let me warn you about sharks swimming in the water. There are more bums collecting and selling cards than almost any other thing you can collect. There is a publication called Beckett, the good Dr Beckett is a helluva honest man.
http://www.beckett.com/default.osi
If you went thru one of his guides, it might give you an idea on the cards. The prices given are very much market driven. You might contact them for a recommendation for someone to come to you to make an offer. I am sure there are comic collectors who would come bid also.
One other thing you might do would be to consign the whole lot to an auctioneer who could sell it all at once,maybe a wee bit less profit but a ton easier. Good Luck,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom