What's new

Images

joska

Full Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
236
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need every dowser to dowse those two images and see what you get for precious metals .This picture was taken in Pennsylvania looking up the hill near that farm house.thank you in advance as I will tell you what I got as far as dowsing .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7360.webp
    IMG_7360.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_7359.webp
    IMG_7359.webp
    68.7 KB · Views: 83
joska, let me try it on next weekend
 
Nothing of gold
Nothing of silver
 
Last edited:
Weregolf read that target which is bright white spot and I put it there 20 years ago and I will be glad to send you $100 if you can.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7390.webp
    IMG_7390.webp
    74 KB · Views: 78
Weregolf read that target which is bright white spot and I put it there 20 years ago and I will be glad to send you $100 if you can.
3.25 kilos of silver
I dont test more metals only silver
 
I need every dowser to dowse those two images and see what you get for precious metals .This picture was taken in Pennsylvania looking up the hill near that farm house.thank you in advance as I will tell you what I got as far as dowsing .
wow, it's look amazing
 
3.25 kilos of silver
I dont test more metals only silver
Weregolf this is what I use and it works great.Just trying to help you and the back yard image white spit is my old gold wedding ring from long ago.thanks for your help.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7394.webp
    IMG_7394.webp
    93.1 KB · Views: 69
While looking at the picture, I stood on one leg, turned clockwise 5 times, then counter clockwise 5 times while patting the top of my head and rubbing my belly at the same time and got mixed results, from feeling a bit faint to feeling a bit nauseated until I sat down. So I'm going to say there's a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
 
Weregolf this is what I use and it works great.Just trying to help you and the back yard image white spit is my old gold wedding ring from long ago.thanks for your help.
Digging your marks will be enought to know if your methods works
I do that so i dont need help
You need more practice!!
 
Digging your marks will be enought to know if your methods works
I do that so i dont need help
You need more practice!!
It’s all good just keep doing what you think.
 
Weregolf this is what I use and it works great.Just trying to help you and the back yard image white spit is my old gold wedding ring from long ago.thanks for your help.
I cant hit any gold in your picture i get only silver, so i have to ask you if The wedding ring is high karat (20k, 23k, ??) of gold?, maybe it is less than 1 gram of gold from total weight that makes sense why i dont hit it

If the target is very small, less 1 gram or few grams cant be hitted from a good distance so i cant hit it because i search only big targets ..not grams
 
Last edited:
I cant hit any gold in your picture i get only silver, so i have to ask you if The wedding ring is high karat (20k, 23k, ??) of gold?, maybe it is less than 1 gram of gold from total weight that makes sense why i dont hit it

If the target is very small, less 1 gram or few grams cant be hitted from a good distance so i cant hit it because i search only big
 
Okay let’s see what you can do with these two targets.One is one dollar gold coin and the other is a pure silver antique pitcher.Let me know which is which?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7409.webp
    IMG_7409.webp
    548.4 KB · Views: 60
joska, here is what you want

Bye :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • joska-test-7409.webp
    joska-test-7409.webp
    1,022 KB · Views: 61
joska, here is what you want

Bye :tongue3:
I’m sorry but it’s backwards.I wish someone would listen to me and I check gold and silver Items on a regular basis.😥😥
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom