What's new

Improper anneal or pmd?

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
2,221
Reaction score
5,392
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
B30E189C-FE77-4B3A-946C-008A38FE35A5.webp
I got this in my change today. Not real sure what is going on with the reverse. The front looks normal but the back has a slight yellow tone that resembles an improper annealed coin but the face and hair do not match the rest of the coin.
The face and hair have more of a pewter look.
I am leaning toward pmd but would like some input
 
View attachment 1986673I got this in my change today. Not real sure what is going on with the reverse. The front looks normal but the back has a slight yellow tone that resembles an improper annealed coin but the face and hair do not match the rest of the coin.
The face and hair have more of a pewter look.
I am leaning toward pmd but would like some input
Not sure, but this looks like someone's art project. Likely PMD.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom