What's new

in 1915 a Hegins Man hid $2,000.00 in Gold but wont tell where

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,833
Reaction score
76,269
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Star-independent. (Harrisburg, Pa.), 17 April 1915

Untitled.webp



The Star-independent. (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1904-1917, April 17, 1915, Page 2, Image 2 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress
 
interesting post!:thumbsup:

Did they find it.......?

I cant access the page though :BangHead:

Reading Times from Reading, Pennsylvania · Page 4



Reading Times from Reading, Pennsylvania · Page 4




Reading Times (Reading, Pennsylvania), Tuesday, May 4, 1915, Page 4. ... BURIED GOLD LOOT IS FOUND Hidden Under Floor of Chicken Coop Other East ... Henry Sallade. of Sacramento, this rmmtv in jail charged with Mealing over t.
 
interesting post!:thumbsup:

Did they find it.......?

I cant access the page though :BangHead:

Reading Times from Reading, Pennsylvania · Page 4



Reading Times from Reading, Pennsylvania · Page 4




Reading Times (Reading, Pennsylvania), Tuesday, May 4, 1915, Page 4. ... BURIED GOLD LOOT IS FOUND Hidden Under Floor of Chicken Coop Other East ... Henry Sallade. of Sacramento, this rmmtv in jail charged with Mealing over t.

LOL I can't open Yours :tongue3:

I'll check my source
 
interesting post!:thumbsup:

Did they find it.......?

I cant access the page though :BangHead:

Reading Times from Reading, Pennsylvania · Page 4



Reading Times from Reading, Pennsylvania · Page 4




Reading Times (Reading, Pennsylvania), Tuesday, May 4, 1915, Page 4. ... BURIED GOLD LOOT IS FOUND Hidden Under Floor of Chicken Coop Other East ... Henry Sallade. of Sacramento, this rmmtv in jail charged with Mealing over t.


that one isn't listed on the other site, but good chance that was the same loot :(

Thanks :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom