In a Corn Field

Lee43

Oct 29, 2006
East central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Larry and I went a house site that the corn had just been taken out this week-end. Hard to hunt but we did manage some Indians..I got a 1864 and 1867 Indian, You cannot tell it in the scan but the 1867 has a full Liberty. I also got a very nice suspender clip from the Centennial..it has the dates 1776 and 1876.I really like that one. Larry got a 1867 Indian. We both got lots of brass, etc. Thanks for looking..........Lee

Attachments

• 1022a.jpg
    1022a.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 561
  • 1022b.jpg
    1022b.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 542
  • 1022c.jpg
    1022c.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 575
Upvote 0
Lee,
VERY nice finds. Love that suspender clip. What town are you in? I'm heading to LaPorte next weekend.
Congrats,
MM

Nice finds. I like that centinial piece, also.
Joe

Great shape on those indians Lee. The ones i found this year are in terrible shape. I found mine in cornfields also but they look like they got a little too much fertilizer on them....very corroded. Great finds. Keep it up.

Nice clip in good order - well done :)

Nice Indians lee!!

In case you don't know,the 1867 is a semi-key date,I found one this past weekend in VF condition if you could believe that!It's worth about $125-$150.00 in that cond.They start at $50.00 in G4.As for the 1864,MAKE SURE it doesn't have a L on the ribbon on the back of the neck area,you need a magnifier to see it but if it's there thats a very good key date coin worth some $$$...

LOVE them INJUNS!! ;D

Nice pair of Indians

The clip's pretty cool too....WTG!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back