bigscoop
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2010
- Messages
- 14,653
- Reaction score
- 9,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wherever there be treasure!
- Detector(s) used
- Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Sunny.
Gonna be about 80 degrees.
Suddenly......I'm feeling a bit beachy. I like being in a beachy mood, takes very little for me to snap a quick smile at people. Just one look at me and they know I'm in no mood for drama, behind my eyes there only lies orneriness, playfulness, and that, "It's all good I don't give a crap" attitude. So today I'm thinking packed cooler, metal detector & scoop, my favorite swimming britches and T-shirt, my old sandals, sunglasses, and my very best completely worn-out beach'n hat.
And the crab backed himself into a corner and he said to me, "Backoff or I'll claw your eyes out!"....no wait....that was the cat.
Ahh yes,.......Bigscoop's in a very beachy mood today!
Gonna be about 80 degrees.
Suddenly......I'm feeling a bit beachy. I like being in a beachy mood, takes very little for me to snap a quick smile at people. Just one look at me and they know I'm in no mood for drama, behind my eyes there only lies orneriness, playfulness, and that, "It's all good I don't give a crap" attitude. So today I'm thinking packed cooler, metal detector & scoop, my favorite swimming britches and T-shirt, my old sandals, sunglasses, and my very best completely worn-out beach'n hat.
And the crab backed himself into a corner and he said to me, "Backoff or I'll claw your eyes out!"....no wait....that was the cat.
Ahh yes,.......Bigscoop's in a very beachy mood today!







