What's new

IN MEMORIUM: Samuel Glennon, US Army PVC, Age 24 --

BARKER

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
1,805
Golden Thread
0
Location
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was killed while on Base today by a bullet to his head. Details are still coming in. Please pray for Him & His Family. He was my Cousins Son. May God Bless Him & His. PEACE:RONB :icon_salut: :award_star_bronze_1 :usflag:
 
where was it?
 
i, as tired of war!
policy to make their game, and ordinary people pay
I cry with you
young boys should love girls , and not to die in a foreign war
I, too, in his youth was a member of the fighting, it's too much in my life
diggers RU, grieve the loss of a loved soldiers, I'm sorry
 
Hi Jeff; Details are still coming in. I'll know more tomorrow ok.
Che Guevara; Thanks. I appreciate it. PEACE:RONB
 
Sorry for the loss of a Great young man serving our country.As a member of his family, so sorry for the loss your family has endured and thank you and the family for the service to our country.Freedom isn't free and it's at times like this, that it hits home the price paid.I salute your family SIR.:usflag:
 
So sorry to read of it. A lot of us look back and wonder why. Just as our Moscow friend. It's not the people, it's the leaders. There are never really any good words to the parents, wives or children, there just never is.
 
Sorry for your loss......... I have nothing but the highest respect for our military troops and vets.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom