What's new

in schaumburg,il

bomber

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Location
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anybody around schaumburg,il interested in hunting?
 
Hey Bomber,

I live in Elgin, I am just getting interested into metal detecting.

WAR
 
great!its an addicting hobby.have u bought a md yet?let me know if i could help in any way
 
dekalb here pm me kids..
 
haven't set anything up yet,but if it happens i'll let u know.i'd be nice to go hunting,then go 4 a few beers to bull*%$#.hope the weather breaks soon,tough to dig thru ice
 
I also live in Elgin, when the weather breaks, shoot me an email some time!
 
hi bomber, i live in villa park not to far away about 15 min. I'm free on most Saturdays and after 4pm most week days send me a pm.Murph p.s i love beer too lol
 
go4gold said:
I work in Elgin but live by Rockford. I will hook up & go with anyone around.

I also live in the rockford area my father and I detect a bit too
 
hey guys,we're doing another hunt in june,pm me if interested
 
I.m in LaGrange Park..been wanting to buy a metal detector..but don't no squat about them..I'll take anyone's advice...anyone?? And beer, is always a great way to end a day of treasure hunting..
 
why wait till after for a beer? ;)
 
Hello from Geneva. Just got a Tesoro Vaquero and am anxious for the snow to go away. It has been a lonnnnnggggg Winter !!!

Scott
 
springs coming cato less than 30 days till we get out
 
went out today got 44 wheat *yawn*
snow tomorrow night WTH (im delicate) ::)
 
hey mark can you shut that damn siron off?
 
Rich, I thought it was the detecting signal. I was up and swinging at 1:00. Anyway, I was up and checking the internet for tornados till 1:30.
 
I am in Round Lake, getting back into MDing. Just figuring out what detector to go with. I have always used Minelab, and probably will do so again.
 
Hey Bomber, Im in Schaumburg (Mecham & Biesterfield) area, I MD a few times a week and just about every weekend with a friend of mine. PM me if youre interested in dirt fish together.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom