What's new

In search of....

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today I pick up four boxes of halves. After I dump them I'm going to head up to Massachusetts on a week long Dimerama. Going to pick up and dump as many dime boxes as I possibly can. I'm going for a box of 2009. The week after I am going to pick up three grand in nickels,also looking for the 2009.
 
Upvote 0
Good call - easy to dump solid boxes of unopened rolls and huge profit potential. :headbang: Don't bother any farther north, none seen here yet.

Maine_Jim
 
I already found a box of the dimes in Mass. Yesterday I got five rolls up there as well. No nickels as of yet,but I've only purchased four boxes.
 
no new nickels or dimes here in alabama either, but i keep looking
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom