What's new

In situ of a dangit!

dbag1969

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
92
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dangit! creek 090813 001.webpsedimentary...limestone...dangi
t!
 
Upvote 0
I find dangits but they usually look like this one.
 

Attachments

  • 100_3359.webp
    100_3359.webp
    148.3 KB · Views: 87
Thats the way I'd rather find em...
 
Too bad most of the ones I find look like it. I found broken ones today. All the good looking ones seem to be broken if they are ugly they have been whole. Go figure
 
Too bad most of the ones I find look like it. I found broken ones today. All the good looking ones seem to be broken if they are ugly they have been whole. Go figure
I walked for 3 hrs yesterday and didn't find squat.....except for cool feathers....creek 090813 050.webp
 
If you found feathers your getting close!
 
My dang-its are usually an elm leaf covered with creek stain. They always give me false hope, lol!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom