What's new

In the 11th hour...a new record!

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hittin' the casino nickels pretty heavy in these last few days of '08. Got some goals I'm trying to reach...and one of them just fell today. Got my [blue]10th[/blue] Buffalo of the year ---> [red]1927[/red] <---which is a new record total for one year. Woo hoo! Only had to look thru $60 to find it.

Two more days of vacation time left to find one more war nickel for a whole roll for the year.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
 
Upvote 0
Kudos Immy ! I know what you mean about chasing records. Nothing predetermined (in my case) but as December rolled around I saw some logical round numbers I'm trying to reach.

Belated Merry Christmas, early Happy New Year...............and stay tuned.
 
Grats on that buff Dave!

And I hope you nab that last war nick.

Go out on the war path for that war nickel... haha.. you get it... no?.... whatever....

=)

~Dave
 
Awesome job on #10, hope you can fill that roll before the end of the year!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
a true CRHer...hunting into the final hour chasing higher totals for the year...my hat is off to you sir and may you reach all your goals :thumbsup:
 
Grats Immy. My goal was pretty lofty but I'm hunting till the 12th hour to get as close as I can, I might have made it if not for that 6 week sabatical. HH Mark
 
Grats Immy....perseverance paid off!!! Hats off to you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom