What's new

in Yuma lookin for huntin buddies

Tank69

Silver Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Yuma if your visiting or live here an wanna go hunt give me a yell :icon_thumright:
 
Hi Tank69. I just moved to Yuma and have been looking for some stuff to do. Have thought about doing some metal detecting... did it once several years ago to help my dad find a necklace in his yard and it was pretty fun. I no longer have my metal detector but once I get a job up here I'm gonna get an Ace250 i think. After I get my stuff if you still want a hunting buddy I'd be happy to go hunting with you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom